Pages

Tuesday, July 24, 2007

HOPE YOU LIKE MY "SIG"

I am pretty creative in writing poetry, and I also use several different mediums to draw landscapes, abstracts, and the like. I saw my youngest daughter, making a "render", a "sig", and thought, I would like to give this try (placing an image on a background I made) as well!

After several tries over the months, I have finally gotten down the gist (the understanding) of how to do this. The word, "sig" means signature. And using Adobe Photoshop is how I did the background as well as placing the images exactly where I wanted them.

I took the image from one of the anime shows I watch, called "Claymore" and also took a "goth-type" image as well and placed them together on the background I made. Hope you like!

There are several sources that you can use to learn how to do this as well or just trying different things yourself. I asked my daughter a few questions and took it from there and I used one source [which is listed below].

I will be trying my hand at moving animated characters as well, and am working on this little by little, daily [in between everything else I am doing]!



By B.F.2 S. Forums

The Beginning: Render & Sigs
The one I chose is
By Johnny


Sig Tutorials
The one I chose is
By Vision



2 comments:

Familjen Lindblom said...

The "sig" looks nice.
I reallty like both of your blogs.

Cortana Lain said...

Thank you Familjen, for your compliment. I hope to be updating more on both and my apologies for not replying to you sooner.

The Best Place To Get Unique Items

Another place to shop!

Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.

Pay Processors

Sierra Club