Pages

Friday, December 14, 2007

FYI, PEOPLE AT&T/CINGULAR WIRELESS FAMILY

F.Y.I. PEOPLE:


I know everybody knows about AT&T owning [or had taken over] Cingular Wireless, which was made public...however, did you know that AT&T also owns US Cellular and Alltel Wireless as well?

If I am the last to know that we only have four of the most popular [and major] wireless companies [two-year contract companies I should say] to choose from, I sure do wish I knew this sooner! Damn, that's messed up! Excuse my "french". AT&T is working on becoming conglomerate which is very bad. Between AT&T and Verizon, which is just as bad when they were [or still] spying on us with President Bush's happy permission ( ) and now this from AT&T, I don't know who is worse. Majority of the companies are greedy, seems like AT&T has just gone into the "greedier section".


Here is the list, that I know, so far via my neighborhood when I decided on checking which wireless plans I qualify for through my zip code :

  • Verizon
  • AT&T/Cingular
  • Sprint/Nextel
  • Alltel/AT&T
  • T Mobile
  • US Cellular/AT&T

OTHER BRANDS i KNOW OF:
  • Boost Mobile
  • Helio
  • AMP'ED
I did more research on this matter and it seems I am somewhat correct...at present about AT&T/Cingular, only it's Cingular who's working on being a commemorate . My brother had stated that it was Cingular who brought out AT&T and decided that since AT&T is the more popular name, this is what they decided to stick with.

SOURCE:

Wirefly (InPhonic)




3 comments:

shazzy31 said...

Hiya cortana could you give me the name of your sponsor and also your name on Pyrabang, then I will be able to send you a message and will be able to help you on there hun...

It could be that they are not getting your messages. Its a shame you cant swap over to me lol... I am always around to help my Sponsees and also give out my personal email address so they can contact me if I am not on Pyrabang at the time.

Let me know then I will be able to help you :)

The Online Earner said...

Hey there. Wanted to help you try to figure out why you can't sign into trekpay. First off, have you been remembering to click the buttons if they appear in the sites? Failure to click these too many times can result in suspension or ban. However I hope this is not the case. My next suggestion is going to be to have them email you a password again but copy and paste it into the password section that way you can be sure there are no mistakes. I'm not sure why they haven't responded to your emails but I would bug them until they do answer. If you have anymore questions just let me know. Comment on my ShoutBox if ya like. Peace.

Cortana Lain said...

Online Earner, tried to find where I remembered your site at (should have followed)and thanks for your reply.

The problem is I cannot even sign into the site itself. No one the Admin has answered any of my questions and I have requested my password twice [so far] and they are very prompt with that. It's still the same password I've used to sign up with and I have tried the copy and paste to sign in and still I cannot get into the members area.
Could not find your shoutbox so left it here hoping you catch me again. :-)

The Best Place To Get Unique Items

Another place to shop!

Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.

Pay Processors

Sierra Club