Pages

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Which Gaming Console To Choose. . .

I am a gamer, have been since the early systems back in the day.  When my arthritis isn't knocking on my bones, I enjoy survivor horror and First Person Shooters even a combo of both.  I also like other games for their uniqueness like Little Big Planet.

Watching shows like G4, even going online to
G4 and IGN.com mostly, I check the scores of up and coming games like Bioshock 2, Mass Effect 2 and a few others I am interested in.  

The first Bioshock game is awesome, fighting the Big Daddies, using stealth to also fight those maniacal
splicers. "You run like a drunkard", my daughter says. A definite junkie, since Resident Evil Director's Cut & Tom Raider, I said.  

Just don't know which gaming system to get these games on. . .a decision will be made, probably before Mother's day.

Lucky for me, all the gaming systems I have were presents.  I couldn't afford any of them, too expensive with my meager income right now.  So enjoy playing when I can heeheehee!

Play the first Halo so much that I couldn't play it anymore, lucky for me, my daughter brought me another, so much fun!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

lol the new Bioshock is really awsome lol i actually enjoy alot of the newer games they came out with lately like god of war and what not.

Unknown said...

lol that game is awsome but im more of a playstation fan i guess i love the god of war series and some of the other games on that station but im still a hardcore blizzard pc fan,

Unknown said...

im still a hard core blizzard fan but i agree bioshock is a awsome game lol. tbh i might be a pc gamer console.

The Best Place To Get Unique Items

Another place to shop!

Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.

Pay Processors

Sierra Club